The copyrights of all
images on the ATA site, including slides, are on professor Pilwon Han, unless
otherwise noted. None
of these images may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of
professor Pilwon Han.
The ATA slide library
has 35,000+ slides of Asian architecture. A part of its slides are presented
at ATA site. These ATA slides are
available for rent. The rent follows ATA's rent regulation prescribing the
rental conditions and fees. The process
of lease is as follows;
1. Let us know the concrete purpose of slide use, the
file names (.jpg) of the slides you want to rent, your address for receiving
the slide duplications or scanned images, and the rental term or the deadline for returning
The rental fee is mainly determined according to how
photos are used;
- Cover or
Main Page / Full Page Inside / About Half a Page / Up to a Quarter Page
- Calendar / Advertising / Brochure /
Editorial / Textbook
- Audio Visual / Multimedia / Web Site /
keep in mind that the leased slides should be used one time for a noticed
purpose and be returned.
2. ATA informs you the total fee.
3. Remit the fee to the ATA account below.
- Name of account owner: Han, Pilwon
- Name of bank: Korea
- Shift code: KOEXKRSE
- Branch: Chungbu
- Account number:
4. ATA sends you the slide duplications or their scanned images according to your request.
5. You return the slide duplications after use by the promised deadline.
For more information, please
contact professor Pilwon Han.